Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Colorful Take on a Cling Stamp

Hello friends!
I am just popping in to share a quick and colorful card.
Rose Garden from The Ton Stamps
hello
 In this card, I positioned the stamp with MISTI and inked up all the solid stamps with various colors. I then worked on the yellow rose with the Distress Ink (Fossilized Amber). I even stamped the text in the small white space. In the end, I added a ribbon to give the card a proper presence.

In the midst of winter, we all crave for colors and warmth. I think this card is perfect on a day like today. Hope you are enjoying the last few days of 2015! Thew New Year is just around the corner!

The comment feature in this post has been disabled. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
s

This class over Craftsy is at its lowest price, you might want to check it out.