Monday, December 21, 2015

Create Your Own Color Paper

Hello friends!
 I just want to share a simple card with one die "Stacked Hearts" 
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D337631
and one stamp set "Game Tile Letters"
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D326868
As for the paper? I sprayed the Canson Watercolor card stock with Heidi Swapp Color Shine.
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D333949

 After letting it dry, I die cut it with Stacked Hearts. I then stamped the Game Tile and colored it with copics and Wink of Stella (gold).
HUGS
I love how the hearts cascade to the bottom...
 Thanks for stopping by!

PS: if you'd like to see my daughter Stephanie's take on a Christmas card, please visit here.

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super pretty Virginia!

Lin said...

Love this, V!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

I love your card! And those stitched hearts are the perfect touch! TFS

Linda S. said...

The heart die is on my radar screen, but I must have missed those cute and useful game tile letter stamps. I like the cascading effect as well.

conil said...

I'm really lovin' the way you're using this die. Thoought it was watercolored initially but spray...you really are brilliant. Looks good enough to eat and I adore it with these Scrabble looking tiles. AWESOME!

Harriet said...

Your card is the nicest "valentine" card I've seen. Excellent.

alexandra s.m. said...

How beautiful Virginia!!
Love it!

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is spectacular, V!! I just love looking at it! And congratulations on the feature with Lorraine!! Hugs, Darnell