Thursday, December 3, 2015

Newton's Nook Guest Feature

Hello friends! It is a special day today as I am the guest over Newton's Nook! Yay!
 Newton's Nook Designs has some amazingly cute stamps designed by the owner Jennifer Jackson. I am sharing two projects over their blog. I hope that you stop by and check them out.

My 1st card was created with this stamp set Newtons' Christmas Cuddles

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D335595

Isn't it darling?
peace love & joy

Close-up
pece love $joy (close-up)

My 2nd card was created with this stamp set "Holiday Smooches"
k
I see lots and lots of possibilities in this set....
to a special couple

All details and instructions about these two projects are listed in Newton's Nook.
It will be much appreciated that you stop by Newtons' Nook and leave me some love there.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

12 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay!! Congrats on guesting! Super CUTE cards!!

Barb said...

Such adorable images and love both cards, V! ♥

conil said...

These are darling images...always love kissing. The cards are both so sweet they make my teeth ache (that's a good thing). Congrats on the Guest Designer spot.

Harriet said...

Wonderful and charming cards. And a new, at least to me, stamp company. Thanks.

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute cards! I especially love the sweet night time scene you created in the first one!

Aileen (mum) said...

Great cards, just love the cats with tails entwined and the night sky. I do believe thats glitter there!!!!!

Lisa said...

A big congrats on guesting Virginia!! Your cards are both adorable!!

Greta said...

Congrats on being the GD, Virginia! Your cards are so cute & you've inspired me to use the Pink Fresh paper pack I have!

Dawn Turley said...

fabulously cute as Virginia

Teresa Doyle said...

Both of these cards are seriously cute Virginia, I am happy to see one done using the Holiday Smooches. Great job!

Happy Dance said...

NN always has such sweet images. Love what you've done with them, Virginia. Two little kitties watching the snow fall; very romantic! And the sweet little penguin card is just adorable. Absolutely brilliant to give them 'capes!' Bev

debbie brunssen said...

love your cards and the colors,,thats what I am learning to do right now,,great job