Saturday, December 12, 2015

One Stamp/Die--3 Ways!

Hello , friends!!
close-up
I recently just had a birthday celebration and one of the gifts that I received was from The Ton Stamps owner Effie.
 I was thrilled to have a play with this gorgeous stamp set. 
If you like creating elegant and classy cards, this "Holiday Flourish" is it!

Card #1 is a one layer.
Merry Christmas

Card #2 is one with the stamp and die combo
Merry Christmas (with dies)

Card #3 was created with non-traditional colors--Neon!
Merry Christmas 3

After I shared my project photos with Effie , she requested to feature my cards!!! You can find out more details and instructions about my 3 cards over The Ton Blog. Please note that I am not affiliated with The Ton, I simply love their products and am happy to share my creations with their stamps.

NEW class over Craftsy! My friend Mayuri is teaching this amazing class!
s
Craftsy
Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

Carol McCready said...

The cards are beautiful.

Harriet said...

Lovely cards, Virginia. I especially like the neon colors...wonderful to use unexpected colors and they pop.

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous series!!

Rose said...

All 3 cards are absolutely beautiful. The touches of gold in the first one makes for a very pretty card & wow, those neon colours look gorgeous!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!! :)

conil said...

Saw you over at The Ton and had to drop in to say...WOW! You've done it again. Same set, different techniques, all stunning. Lovin' those neon colors on the last one...so fun. You win the stamping prize in my book.

Lisa said...

A trio of loveliness!!



Dawn E said...

Wow! These cards are AWESOME (all 3)!! :) Love your work.

Linda said...

You have worked real magic with this set Virginia - love them!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love seeing the different ways you use your sets, one of my very favorites series of yours!