Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #347

wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the "Tag It" Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

"Die Crazy"

 We are using  Simon Says Stamp products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) 

For my project, I am using one of the hottest dies from Simon Says Stamp's DIE-cember release "Stacked Hearts Wafer Die" .

 http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1083364&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D337631

you have a heart of gold
So, how do you know that it is a great die? I know it when there is not a lot that you need to embellish or change the look of the die... This Stacked Heart die has so many possibilities! 
I simply had a play with foiled paper, colors and sentiment. I used the sentiment from Neat and Tangles "Heart of Gold". I love how simple the elements are and yet they create a nice impact.

 
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

WOW I love this card Virginia, simple and very effective.

Lin said...

SO pretty with the glitzy metallics, V! I'm on reserve for this sweet die!

conil said...

Knew the minute I saw this card that you made it. Love the simplicity and intricacy of the design. Delicate but easily for a male or female. Truly gorgeous.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia :-) the red/gold against the white is stunning, I just love this, totally in love :-)

I am going to be joining the 'reserves' too ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Harriet said...

Great card, Virginia. I like the simplicity, red is my favorite color, truly love the die cut. Excellent.

Deepti said...

So glamorous ! Love the metallics :) and the gold falling hearts !

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love this Virginia! Crisp and sparkly.

Diana Nguyen said...

LOVE this card! So brilliantly done and the metallics just add even more to it.

Susanne Vargas said...

This is so gorgeous with the foil paper!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Virginia, a fabulous design of the red stacked hearts with adorable fallen golden hears with the perfect sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lisa said...

A new favorite Virginia!! I love the pretty little gold hearts and thin twine. Beautiful card!!

Charlene said...

Beautiful!! LOVE the metallic!

Barb said...

So pretty with the gold hearts, V! And love that sentiment! ♥

Clare said...

This is gorgeous, Virginia! I love how you have the gold hearts "falling" - what a great idea!

Suchi said...

WHat a beauty...gorgeous card!! :)
Suchi xx

Barb Ghig said...

I'm loving your shiny red hearts and how the gold hearts cascade down the card! Gorgeous CAS design, Virginia!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

OMG, love this card Virginia! Totally gorgeous CAS design, seeing your card makes me feel I have to start creating love cards!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Stunning!! The foiling just really adds that WOW factor!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! The foil, the mix of red and gold and of course I love that sentiment ;)

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous, Virginia ... such delicious shimmer and shine! Hugs, Anita :)

Jingle said...

This is an amazing design! Absolutely stunning!

Nora N. said...

This is STUNNING!! So simple but oh so eye-catching!!