Sunday, June 11, 2017

Stamp Multiple Flowers with One Large Cling Stamp

Hello friends!
If you follow my blog for a while, you know I don't like to stamp the image as IS.
I like to put my own spin and twist on it.

Take this stamp as an example.
s

 Pretty straightforward, right? I had the vision of multiples. And this is what I did.

thank you

 I started out with stamping the pink Poppy. Then with a cut-out mask, I stamped the orange ones on the side.
thank you-001


Those Distress Oxide  is a must-have, especially that the price is amazing (I paid full price for mine). If you don't own any, this is the time to snatch them up!
s

 If  you think I purposely stamped the sentiment the way it is (slightly off set)...? Wrong. I was going to double stamped the sentiment in Versafine. The paper moved slightly after first stamping...and that's how it turned out! I actually like the way it is!
You can say it's a beautiful accident.

DSC_0316

 You can find this Dynamic cling stamp here.
 All the latest supplies here.
Awesome SALES---->here.

Use code: HUE247
s

Thank you for stopping by! 

11 comments:

Karen L K said...

Pretty! Very nice going with planned/accidental sentiment.

Glennis said...

Super card, I love your stamping technique!

Sue LD said...

Thanks for the inspiration.

Karen B. said...

Gorgeous repeat stamping!

conil said...

I'll say it was a beautiful accident. I actually thought the stamp came that way. Anyway, it looks terrific above those lovely poppies. They are colored perfectly.

Harriet said...

Lovely card....what do you use to mask? Thank you.

Nora N. said...

This is fabulous!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Virginia!

Lisa Harrolle said...

Beautiful florals Virginia!!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful!

Cindy C. said...

It's so beautiful!